Are you constantly looking for deals? Looking out for cheap tickets for your next getaway? Monitor flight prices by signing up for Price Alert emails! Every time the price of the flight you choose changes, we’ll automatically send you an email. Skyscanner Price Alerts are completely free and you can change your alerts or unsubscribe at any time.
1. Why set up a Price Alert?
Flight prices can quickly change with time. By setting up an alert, you’ll get notified as soon as the price goes up or down. This helps you make a better decision on when to book and get the best deal.
2. How do I set up a Price Alert?
Run a search on Skyscanner then just click the ‘Get Price Alerts’ button and enter your email address. Each time your chosen flight price changes, we’ll automatically send you an email showing you the increase or decrease.
Note: you must select exact dates and airports to set up a Price Alert.
3. When is the best time to book my flight?
Well, this is a much-debated topic with many speculations… but Skyscanner has found the answer for you! Check out the best time to book flights from Singapore here.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for Price Alerts today to start your hunt for the best flight deals.
Where to travel to next? For more ideas on places to travel to, try our Search ‘Everywhere’ function here:
Why wait? Book cheap flights, hotels and car rental via Skyscanner today, or download our free mobile app for easy browsing and booking on the go.
- Top 4 Skyscanner hacks to keep your travel budget in check
- How to use Skyscanner’s Map to find your next holiday from Singapore
- How to use Skyscanner’s ‘Everywhere’ Search to find cheap flights
- How to use Skyscanner’s Cheapest Month search to find cheap flights from Singapore
- How to use Skyscanner’s Multi-City feature to plan your holiday from Singapore
- How to be a smarter traveller: 5 things you need to know
- 6 ways Skyscanner’s latest Flights App makes travel easier
- Pre-trip planning: a guide to Skyscanner travel hacks by Jemma Wei
This article was first published on 13 January 2014 and updated in May 2017. Any prices are lowest estimated prices only at the time of publication and are subject to change and/or availability.